Co-developed by coach and Equilibrio founder Michelle Duval, and cognitive behavioural psychologist Dr. L. Michael Hall in 2002, meta-coaching is an advanced coaching methodology for facilitating systemic change and personal and professional development in individuals, teams and organisations (Hall and Duval, 2004).
Meta-Coaches work with an individual or team’s mind, body and emotion system conversationally and co-creatively rather than with the procedural linear approach of basic coaching techniques (Linder-perlz, 2010).
Grounded in the cognitive sciences, systems theory, self-actualising and positive psychologies, meta-coaching is an NLP and Neuro-Semantic coaching system for working at ‘higher’ levels of consciousness required for developmental and transformational change and learning.
The international Meta-Coach Foundation (MCF) have a rigorous process for credentialing and benchmarking meta-coach students against 26 coaching skills and 7 coaching psychology models, exceeding the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) 2006 competencies (Linder-pelz, 2010) and assessment process.
Professional coaches across 40 different countries have achieved the MCF Credential of Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) and are leading change across: organisations, sport, leadership, business, parenting, bullying, spirituality, health, wealth and relationships.
Equilibrio coaches have achieved the ACMC credential and receive ongoing coaching supervision from Michelle Duval while also seeking ongoing professional development.
Meta-coaching programs are custom designed for each individual, team or organisation after an initial consultation or Introductory Coaching Session.
Meta-coaching programs range from 3-months to 12-months in duration, depending on the specific coaching objectives and application of coaching. Frequency of sessions can be weekly or monthly, with the majority ofprograms designed for a session every second week. Sessions range from 1.5-hours and 2-hours in duration. Our program fees are comparative to the medium range of the Australian market.
Contact our Client Services team to find out more about Equilibrio meta-coaching for your specific goals and objectives.
- Hall, L. M.,Duval, M. (2003). Meta-coaching volume II, coaching conversations for transformational change. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L.M., Duval, M. (2004). Meta-coaching volume I, coaching change for success and transformation. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L.M. (2007). Meta-coaching volume III, Unleashed, a guide to your ultimate self-actualisation. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L.M. (2008). Self-Actualisation Psychology IV, The psychology of the bright side of human nature. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L.M. (2009). Meta-coaching volume V, Achieving peak performance. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L.M. (2009). Meta-coaching volume VI, Unleashing leadership, self actualizing leaders and companies. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications
- Hall, L.M. (2010). Meta-coaching volume VII, The Crucible, Fires of Change. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L. M. (2011). Meta-coaching volume VIII, Benchmarking, The art of measuring quality. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Beaumont,D. (2007). Secrets of great success coaches exposed. Sydney: Dream Express.
- Bryant, A., Kazan, A. (2013). Self Leadership, How to become more successful, efficient and effective leader from the inside out. NYC: McGraw.
- Cooper, M.,Goodenough, T. (2007). In The Zone, How to achieve to performance in sport and life. Cape Town: Zebra Press.
- Cooper, M., Goodenough, T. (2012). Raising Talent, How to fast track potential into performance. Cape Town: Zebra Press.
- Giovannini, L. (2008). Tutta Un’altra Vita, Proprieta: Sperling & Kupfer.
- Hall, L.M., Bodenhamer, B. (2005). Figuring out people, reading people using meta-programs. Colorado: Neuro-Semantic Publications.
- Hall, L. M, Duval, M., Salom,O., (2009). Facilitating transformational change in complex environments. Moral, M., Abbott, G.(Eds.). The routledge companion to international business coaching. Oxon: Routledge.
- Linder-Pelz, S. (2010). NLP coaching, an evidenced based approach for coaches, leaders, and individuals. London: Kogan Page.